Monday, June 15, 2009

Banana Bread Recipe | Simply Recipes

After getting a message that I posted this illegally I have tried to change it a little bit. opps!

I am posting this in a different way. I just googled a recipe, found this, and now I've highlighted the whole things and it gave me the option of positng to a blog, so here we go! (The batter is yummy but the bread is still in the oven, hopefully it is good, I will comment later!)

Banana Bread Recipe Simply Recipes:

Ingredients
3 or 4 ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 C melted butter
1 C sugar (can reduce to 3/4 cup)
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp anilla
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 Cups of flour

How to:
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). In a large mixing bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix butter into the mashed bananas. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last and mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and enjoy!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Hi there,
Although I'm delighted that you are interested in my recipe enough to write about it on your website, I would ask that if you do so, that you rewrite the recipe in your own words, and not copy it word-for-word. Please see this article Recipe Attribution for the reasons, and for the appropriate way to attribute recipes.
Thank you for your consideration.
Elise
Simply Recipes

theminerfamily said...

Thank you for letting me know. I am glad to know about this.

HEIDI