Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Carly's Salsa

My sister Carly makes the most delicious salsa. It's a perfect meal for little G because of all the nutrients and she loves it. I usually make half of the recipe at the beginning of the week and then the other half in the middle of the week so it's fresh. Our family noshes on it all week long. If you're making it for a party then definitely make the entire recipe. Enjoy!

2 cans black beans, drained well
2 cans corn, drained well
2-3 large tomatoes
2 large avocados
1 bunch cilantro
1 bunch green onions
1 Good Seasons Italian dressing mix

Chop up the tomatoes, avocados, cilantro and green onions. Mix all together in a bowl with the black beans and corn. Sprinkle Italian dressing mix over everything and then stir to coat.

1 comment:

theminerfamily said...

Ha! I just made salsa like this this week, but Anna doesn't like it. I was missing the italian seasoning though I have to try it! I put fresh lime and cumin in mine, but it could use a little bit of something else! thanks.