Friday, November 7, 2008

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake

Yes, I received this from a girl in my ward and tried it tonight! Dave said cake isn't suppose to be microwaved, I thought the texture was a bit odd, but with some ice cream (which we didn't have) it is a quick, yummy, cholatey snack when you have a chocolate craving! I personally should NOT have tried it, I might make it more often than I should!

1 coffee (hot chocolate- (: ) mug
4 TBSP flour
4 TBSP Sugar
2 TBSP baking cocoa
1 egg
3 TBSP milk
3 TBSP oil
3 TBSP Choc. Chips (optional - Dave and I wanted more!)
small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug mix well
Add the egg and mix thoroughly
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well (make sure to scrape bottom of the mug)
Add the Choc. Chips and vanilla and mix again
Put your mug in microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! ( this can serve 2 if you want to share)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yum, I am always looking for something easy to make when I don't have chocolate in my house!