Monday, September 15, 2008

My Favorite Fruit Salad Ever!

1 can chunk pineapple
1 can mandarin oranges
1 can fruit cocktail
3 bananas (sliced)

1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
1 9oz Cool Whip

Mix Cool Whip and pudding until well-blended. Drain chilled fruit extra well in a strainer. Stir fruit into pudding mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving slice bananas and add to the salad. To make it even better you can add Fudge-striped cookies crumbled up....makes it more like a dessert!

Sorry I haven't posted anything until now...I vow to do better!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah Whit!! You posted! I'm excited to try this fruit salad.

theminerfamily said...

whit, remember when I didn't have cool whip for the peach cobbler because I made a fruit "soup" this looks similar to the recipe I tried. perhaps I'll have to try yours instead!