Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Apple Crisp Parfait

Yet another one I haven't tried, but want to put somewhere where I'll remember it.

APPLE CRISP PARFAIT

3 cups sliced and peeled apples (about 3 medium apples)
1/2 cup old fashioned cooking oats
3 TBSP brown sugar
2 TBSP water
1 tsp cinnamon

Mix all ingredients above together
Cook
*Microwave oven: cover with wax paper microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through.
*Conv. Oven: Bake @ 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve Hot or chilled with Topping.


Topping
4 oz nonfat vanilla yogurt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup light whipped topping
Mix together

1 comment:

NJenn said...

You always make me want to try things I don't usually eat. That looks delicious. I will have to try it anytime this week as I have friends coming over for dinner. This will surely make it a hit as I serve it for dessert.